Cuba: Sustainable Communities – Agriculture, Healthcare and Education in Cuba
April 27, 2014 - May 07, 2014
Total Cost: $1600 plus airfare
Total due: March 15, 2014
Deposit due: February 15, 2014
What to Expect:
- Research Cuban national priorities including
universal education, healthcare, and sustainable agriculture.
- Investigate the effects of the embargo on
- Learn about the rise of organic farming in
Cuba since the fall of the Soviet Union and see how it has improved the lives
of millions of Cuban citizens.
- Visit local communities, labor collectives,
and cooperatives that demonstrate how ordinary Cubans are engaging in sustainable
- Learn about preventative health care
practices, alternatives therapies, and food security.
Download Delegation Flyer